CORE NETWORK ANALYZER
Varus Technology introduces its latest generation portable Core Network Analyzer (CNA) for installation, monitoring and maintenance of wireless networks. Designed as a combination of digital receiver board, DSP board and control unit PC, analyzer meeting virtually all the testing needs of an RF technician, options for 2G, 3G, and 4G cellular networks including LTE, Wi-Fi, WiMAX, and digital broadcast. CNA features over 30 analyzers in one to meet virtually every measurement need.
Standard features are:
- Cable and Antenna Analyzer: 2 MHz to 4/6 GHz
- Spectrum Analyzer: 9 kHz to 4/6 GHz
- Power Meter: 10 MHz to 4/6 GHz
- Channel Scanner
- Interference Analyzer
- Web Remote Control with Ethernet option
- A customer can select from many options including:
- 3GPP Signal Analyzers GSM/EDGE, W-CDMA/HSPA+, TD-SCDMA/HSPA+, LTE, TD-LTE
- 3GPP2 Signal Analyzers cdmaONE/CDMA2000 1X, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- IEEE 802.16 Signal Analyzers Fixed WiMAX, Mobile WiMAX
- Digital Broadcast Signal Analyzers ISDB-T, ISDB-T SFN, DVB-T/H, DVB-T/H SFN
Signal Analyzers have three methods for verifying the performance of transmitter by measuring:
- RF Quality, Modulation Quality, Downlink Coverage Quality.
DSP and Digital Receiver board modules contains all necessary firmware, drivers and software modules to operate the equipment in all possible modes and perform measurement tasks. Many instrument functions are programmable.
Software for Control Unit. It's PC program that controls signal analyzers and post processes spectrum analysis traces collected on your portable unit. It provides measurements viewing, powerful data analysis tools for spectrum clearing and interference monitoring, and reports generation.
Software license with 1-5 years of maintenance and support with training or not available and can be ordered separately from hardware parts.